Vegan and gluten-free
1 bag frozen french fries
salt and pepper
1 cup chopped celery
1⁄2 cup relish
1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
3⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 teaspoon tumeric powder
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon dill
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the air fryer and don’t overcrowd the fryer, leaving space between the fries so they crisp up. Remove fries from air fryer and season with salt and paper. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fries, between 10-15 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Gently fold in warm potatoes and coat with mixture, being careful not to break the potatoes.
Vegan & Gluten-Free
Crust of choice
- 1 prebaked pie crust.
- 1 1/4 cup (306.25 g) dairy-free yogurt (such as kite hill almond plain yogurt, vanilla will work as well)
- 1/2 cup (128 g) smooth cashew butter (almond or peanut butter can be used, peanut adds a stronger flavor)
- 6 oz (170.1 g) vegan cream cheese (such as kite hill plain almond cream cheese)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 – 3 tsp (2-3 tsp) lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch (1.5 tbsp for a less set cheesecake)
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) salt
- 11 soft dates , pitted
- 2 – 3 tbsp (2-3 tbsp) coconut sugar (or other sugar/sweetener)
- optional flavor additions: 1 tsp lime or lemon zest , a few drops of almond extract
Prep and par bake the crust of choice if you havent already. Preheat the oven to 350 deg F (180 C).
Blend all the ingredients under cheesecake. Taste and adjust sweet and tang. The tang gets stronger with baking. Add a few tablespoons sugar if needed. Add 2-3 tablespoons water if needed for blending.
Pour into prepared crust and spread with a spatula to even it out.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes(depends on the cream cheese brand, moisture content in the filling, choice of ingredients. The top should be set and center should not be liquid). Cool completely. Chill for 4 to 6 hours. Slice and serve.